Thursday, December 04, 2008

san marcos

The road trip to san marcos was splendid. We woke up very early in the morning, rented a big van (but i think it looks more like a big car), the FO drove, we stopped by for mac's breakky, and in 3hours or so time, before we knew it, we were at san marcos. The place was big, with all the popular states brands and other big brands, you name it. We got really good deals. =)

It was tiring though, cos the place was huge and we had to walk quite a bit. And all of us just got hungry like every few hours. We had the long missed A&W for dinner! Everyone was so delighted when we spotted the restaurant as we drove past. I love my root beer float! Hee.. =p

Everyone was like dozing off in the car on the way back except the driver and the navigator. Felt a little bad though. They were busy nagivating and trying to stay awake to drive and get us back to hotel, while the rest of us just dumped all our shopping loots in the car boot and fell asleep on one another shoulder. *laugh*

Still have some last minute shopping and things to get at the mall near the hotel tomorrow. Have to get up early, be at the shops at the earliest timing which they are opened and be back in time to prepare for work. Probably going to get some food and drystores to last me for my returning stays in moscow. I don't think I would be going out this time. It's too cold to be true now. Haha. And I think I am falling sick. Flu and sore throat sydromes start to show. I just pop two panadols and my vitamin C, with lots of water.

Hope it just get better. =)

Love.

No comments: