Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ample supply of drystores, cookpot, ferraro roche (my all time fav. chocolates. =p), books, (twilight and he's just not that into you.), my new dvd (love bread.), laptop, mp3 player, gym attire, I think I should be alright for the next six days. I can't imagine going to lahore again for the thirth or forth time. I was trying all means to change the flight away so that I can attend a girl-friend's wedding but tell me, who want to go to pakistan? I so gonna miss out all the fun and people who is going to attend the wedding tomorrow. =/

I guess it's a good time to catch up on my sleep for the next few days. I haven't been sleeping well lately, which is totally strange plus annoying. I so gonna pick up a new language course soon. Yes I know I have always been saying but no action taken. This time round I am really serious. Haha. Life can always be better off doing useful things, than wasting time away thinking all the unnecessary. But then again, that's what makes human beings, especially girls. Okay. I know I am contradicting. I always do. =p Good night loves. =)

No comments: