Friday, September 25, 2009

princess tantrum

Time in Singapore is really tight. I have to juggle time to meet the loved ones, catch up with friends whom I haven't been talking and seeing much with, spend some time at home with my family, time alone to read book, listen to my favorite music.

Am blessed with wonderful people around me. They love, they care, though some I may not have seen or felt yet, or probably I am still being loved and cared for unknowingly by some too, really thank you very much. I don't have a good temper at times, I throw "princess tantrum", I complain, I whine and I breathe down some of your necks, thank you for tolerating me. I know I am quite hard to please. Haha.... Oh well...

Received like so many wedding invitations lately. It's like the "trend" to get married now. Haha. To say in a better way, I should say, many people are very much in love with one another and can't wait to spend their lives together. Something to rejoice for. Wait till the day I find someone whom I can't wait to see him the very moment I open my eye in the morning, and the very last person I want to see before I go to sleep.
Love is such. =)

Something very random, I was driving along the CTE highway earlier on toward Orchard area and I begin to wonder why is there such a heavy traffic jam on a Friday afternoon? Ah-huh...realise today is 25th and it's F1.

Off to Narita tonight.
:)

Loves.

No comments: