Wednesday, May 19, 2010

get moving

The dream was weird. I know nothing will come out it, and yet I still indulge in it. Only in dreams, you set yourself free, you let your feelings and emotions go wild. I didn't hate to wake up, but it all felt like a tight slap on my face, like "cummon... get moving... you know you have to wake up one day right..."

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.
-Kevyn Aucoin

Side track, whole world is going Taipei for holidays lor. Maybe I should go there next month during my pathetic few days of annual leaves. Alone, off my phone, so you don't disturb and no one disturbs. Heh.

Have a great day ahead people. It's raining though, still feeling hot and humid and the drowsiness of my stupid medication starts to kick in already. "Do not drive or operate machinery if you feel drowsy." Aiya, whatever la.

Till then, I know who matters.

=)

No comments: