Saturday, July 24, 2010

I was so careless to left my token behind in Los Angeles and apparently the hotel claimed they found nothing. :(

I hate to make comparison but somehow or rather you just see the difference because it's just right in front of you. You have people so concerned over you missing your token, trying and finding all means to help you to check if it's really left behind in States, giving you the relevant information you may need to get a new token at nearing 6 in the morning. And on the other hand, you have people who can't care a single bit more for you. Maybe I just don't see it but eyes are always the best weapon to judge intuition. And then, I can't help to feel that tiny bit of disappointment.

The picture just gets clearer isn't it? As much I was hoping for a twist....
Alright heading out to Harajuku with Aaron! Bye:)

No comments: