Sunday, September 23, 2007

the birthday

I did a very tiring manila turnaround on wednesday. Colleagues were generally nice but only some passengers who were trying to make things difficult for us. But heck la. The flight was over. Then after flight, came home to bath & all, went supper with a friend, next day went town to run errands & stuffs. Kind of tiring though. Friday went back STC for training & it was like real boringgggg....

I came home after training, showered, dressed & packed my stuffs, & left home to get ready for boyfriend's birthday. Friday was his birthday's eve. *grin*

Anyway, in short I think my acting is kinda good. The surprises from the very beginning till the end were like really surprises for him. Haha.

But.... I know he is happy & I'm happy too! =)

The next morning which is saturday's morning, we got up at 9.30am to brush up & dress, headed down to the cafe at the lobby for buffet breakfast, came back to the room to get our stuffs & check out, & then drove to his studio together. Then it was like a whole day affair at his studio. Cos it was the official opening of his studio. People came & left, came & left. Lots of entertaining & all. Anyway, the catering of food for the studio was from his dad's company. So saw the dad too. He came to deliver the food. Heh.

At night we went ps cafe at dempsey hill for dinner with friends. The waiting was like super long despite my reservation a week ago. But anyway in short, we had fun la. After dinner we went alley bar for drinks. So this weekend was rather busy with all the events & celebration & all.

I'm flying to zurich later. Be back on thursday's morning 7am. Bye bye!




















No comments: