Sunday, October 14, 2007

belle in paris

The world is big but actually it's aren't that big afterall. I mean ok. Maybe we narrow it down to only my job industry. There are so many of us but you actually meet "those". I mean people that you talk about, people who know about you or your loved ones or in any other ways that connect you or your life.

I am doing my paris flight with my boyfriend's friend's girlfriend. Actually the guy is my boyfriend's ex campmate. I didn't know about it until yesterday when a group of us (girls) went shopping crazy along the busy walking streets of paris. My boyfriend was just asking me the other day if I know this girl or happen to fly with her before. I still told him off that "cummon, so many people, how I know her & I never flew with her before la."

Can you believe we scream along the streets of paris when we discovered? Ok. I know it's sound a little silly but you know, that kind of amazement? *gee*

Yey! I'm going to the eiffel tower later. No more shopping today. Enough of bad damages yesterday. *guilty grin* So today's I'm just going to take lotsa nice pretty photos at the tower, sit around, drink a cup of hottie & relax at a cosy cafe, have a nice dinner to end the day.

Oh. Cool. Life is sweet isn't it?

No comments: