Sunday, December 02, 2007

New camera

The emotional rollar-coaster has been going on & off for quite sometimes. I will be self-deceiving if I tell you I'm completely okay. I'm not. I'm not okay. Or rather I miss that feeling that we used to share. I miss that kind of love.

Or probably I should change my view & my thought about our relationship. Maybe looking at another angle, thinking otherwise, life can be more beautiful, I can be happier & I can have a different perspective about us.

Uh huh... I promise I'll try but I can't promise that it'll work. Anyway, I have a new camera! A pink camera with a pretty pinky casing. Sony Cybershot DSC-T70. From boyfriend. Ya it's weird. We argued & made up always. & now I have a new gadget.

I don't know what's going to happen next. We shall see.

No comments: