Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back from Athens & Off to Dubai next

Athens is beautiful. And I am pretty much looking forward to explore the islands with him next year. Rather excited if you want to say so. Hehe...

Been hanging around with the same people, mostly girls. Haha... Lost the alluring energy I suppose. Maybe no new guys or existing guys are interested in knowing me better anymore. Lol. Oh well, with the occasionally whining and over whelming emotions, I am happy to be where I am now, to be with someone I deem the dearest to heart now.

I am scared too. Especially, when happiness and unhappiness all arise just become of one person. Sleepless nights when we ended the night with unhappy phone calls, cry alone in my room because the days apart grow longer and longer, (probably that sounds really silly and dumb. I am a 27 woman and yet I get so emotional when handling relationships. wake me up please...) Scared of being too needy...

Okay, please tell me I worried too much and I will continue to be bubbly and cheerful. :) Going Dubai for the next 5days. My bag is stored with a lot of food. Am ready to hibernate myself. Go to the gym, read my book (which I have been lacking for very long), and cook! =p Can't wait to come back. For the off days, election voting and the dearest one.

Life maybe isn't always a bed of roses, but I guess I have found that rose, that solely belongs to me, keeping me strong and hopeful for the future.
It's crazy, seriously.

:)

No comments: