Monday, September 26, 2011

This September....

September has been a really busy month. Doing frankfurt new york consecutively, (am currently doing the 2nd one, still a couple of days away till I reach home.) I scream tiredness, like seriously. Last trip, I met Joey in frankfurt. We had pasta, pizza, spinach and ice cream, visited museum with the boy in new york, had our favorite banana pudding, chicken over rice, lobster bisque, lobster roll, lobster ravioli, alice's tea cup for breakfast, thai food in frankfurt and a whole lot of time together, though there were moments when little squabbles and tension arise, but probably he didn't know, there was always this indescribable of joy whenever I wake up from sleep, to find him sleeping next to me.

And yet, I find us not understanding each other as time goes by. Is it the love just not enough or we are not that meant to be after all? Me, being ultra sensitive maybe is an issue. Perhaps I should not have taken everything around us so seriously after all. So what if things have change? So what if feelings have change? The journey ahead of me is still way too long to predict. Lots of challenges to cope with. And who knows one day, when I look back, I would be thankful that all these incidents happened after all, and thankful that I gave us a chance to break our friendship chain and move on into a relationship. I know I have tried.

:)

No comments: