Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday to me! No official date this year for the day but I shall regard today is my birthday. Hehee... =)

Everything has been great so far. Receiving warm well wishes from family and friends meant more than anything else. And I would really have to say the staycation at The Movenpick Heritage Hotel Sentosa was fantastic. I love the layout of the room, the view out of the room, the bathroom and the bathtub (:p), the good spread of breakfast, and of course the dear one planning everything to make this staycation memorable, (though it was always last minute - last minute booking, last minute booking and canceling of birthday cake, and last minute writing of the birthday cake for me.) Oh well, all these actually really didn't matter/bother much. Thank you dear!

I have this problem in me. Putting a lot of unrealistic/ not-so-yet-happened fantasy in my thoughts. Ha! Then when it comes to reality, my heart sank because it all didn't happened. I think I really shouldn't put so much pressure on myself and others. When it has to happen, it will happen. If it never, perhaps that's just how things will be. I have to live with it.  Anywayyyyy...... It's my day. I have to be happy. Oh no, I am happy. :)

Last year of my twenties. Hurray! Haha... May all my birthday wishes come true! May all of us be safe, happy and healthy!

Loves.

No comments: