Thursday, March 07, 2013

30

When everyone else around you starts to get engaged, married, have babies, and you are still here, on the same spot, not moving anywhere further, a step ahead. I used to think I will panic and start searching for answers asking why aren't all these happening to me. I guess I have lost the excitement, the anxiety, the panicky feeling that I want to get married. Almost 30. Marital status: Single. It's not that I am picky, not that nobody wants me. Just so happened I am still not married at the age of 30. LoL... As much as I wanted to initially when I was younger, I just still can't seem to meet that someone that wants to start union with me. I guess it's so common nowadays to be still single when you are 30 and beyond. That's life today So nothing wrong with me ya? =p

At the crossroads once again. Been talking so much almost switching jobs and I am still here, same old line for almost 7 years. Really wonder when will be the day I say goodbye to the company....

Wish me good luck.... in everything! 

=)

No comments: