Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Keep going...

Thank goodness the haze is subsiding. Haven't been running for almost 2 weeks. Partly it was the haze that got so bad at a point of time, and it was also my laziness. :p *guilty grin* 

My stomach feels funny or rather weird these 2 days. Hope it gets better & I can start my running regime all over again tomorrow. Going for KL turnaround in awhile. My favourite turnaround of all. Short and sweet. :) Then it will be Zurich next the day after. 

Hopefully I can finalise some stuffs in July. Time always never seems enough. Do we always have to grumble and blame why don't we have more than 24hours a day? Or do we have to blame on our poor time management, lack of sense of urgency? I guess staying positive does help, especially when you are lost and not too sure where to begin with. 

Happy Tuesday everyone! Keep going!
:)

No comments: