Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm blinded now.

Doing a Saigon turnaround flight later in the afternoon. Will be back to Singapore by probably 8 tonight. Boring. Little money & waste time! *boo*

Good thing it's my off day again tmr! *tihehehe*

Met up with evie & lynn yesterday for dinner & coffee. It always feels good to know that there are good friends like them who are always around & there for you. Thanks girls! Thanks for sharing my happinesses, my worries & my everything! Greatly appreciated. =)

Supposed to meet my batch people too but I too lazy & no mood to meet them. So I didn't turn up. I went out again like 2plus late night & only came back like 5plus this morning. Such a timing again. You know why. =P But this time round we stayed near my place. Didn't travel too far & all. =)

Oh... & don't know why I developed bruises so easily nowadays & some I don't even know how did I get them. Hmmm... Bad.

What are we?

I'm blinded now. =]

No comments: