Friday, October 06, 2006

Leaving for Melbourne

I am leaving for Melbourne later. It seems like my off days always passed very fast & I have to fly again. It gonna be very cold there. Hopefully I can get to do some nice shopping & take some beautiful pictures back. Back on Sunday night only by the way. If only I can come back in the morning or even the least afternoon. *sigh* I wish. Heh.

Yesterday I attended a buffet lunch date with some of my batchies at Merchant Court. Then after that we drove to Orchard for coffee at Borders Cafe. I only like sat down for 10 minutes at the cafe & I had to leave because he was there already. So finally he got his shirt & tie after checking out some places. They look nice on him though. *beam* Then I just proceeded on with my plan & gave him the stuffs & all. Guess things went on fine & yeah... Shall see the progression & just hope he gets what he wants eventually. Anyway, I'm always there. Haha. =P





i just love doing things for you. because you are you.

No comments: