Sunday, July 08, 2007

Am @ adelaide now & it's like freaking cold cos it's winter now. I only spent on food & internet which is good cos I already spent like mad when I was in los angeles & tokyo. Bonus came in the other day & half of it has already gone. I gave my parents, a sum of money for my upcoming taiwan holidays trip, bought a guess watch for my youngest brother, pay my credit card's bill, my other bills & some personal expenses. Tell me what's left to save?

Met the girls on friday's evening & night for dinner, drinks & catching up session. Everyone is leading their own life & it's pretty much interesting to hear updates from them & understanding the kind of lifestyle they are living now, & how they are doing till now. We don't get to meet very often but the feeling remains. We just need friends like them. =)


Before meeting the girls, I met marv in the afternoon for lunch & some shopping. He's going brisbane to study. To marv, all the best okay? don't spend too much time on girls. study hard okay?! ha. =p

No comments: