Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The weekend

Did a Bangalore overnight turnaround on saturday's night till sunday's morning. What can I say? All the indian passenger plus I did galley work, who says it's not tiring? I came back home, eat, sleep, eat then sleep again.

On a lighter note, I met my friend for dinner on sunday. Then I met my batchies for late night ktv & drinking. My batchgirl's birthday. I came back in the morning at 6. My favourite batchboy is such a gentleman. He sent me back home & right to my doorstep. No wonder he is my favourite. Haha.

It was quite fun & happening la. Played games, sang songs, batch boys drunk, took photos, gossips & all. I love my batchies. Hehe. But I wasn't really very in the mood somehow or rather. I miss the dear one. Haven't seen him for days. It's kind of tough for me. But I'm trying to understand. Don't know how long all these are going to continue. He has roadshows at NTU every day this week & night time he has to go ark cafe. I'm thinking to pop by ark cafe tmr's night (tuesday), without telling him. A surprise... Don't know. I'm still thinking. If not I don't know when we gonna meet manz. How?

I went for uniform fitting just now too. Then met emily for dinner. It was a nice evening. Heh.

By the way, i kept bumping into friends these few days. Ok. I know it doesn't link but I just feel like saying. Haha.

& I'll be having business class training till friday.

Good night!






I'm missing...

No comments: