Tuesday, June 09, 2009

superwoman

Just came back from Teochew Porridge supper with Alexis. Had a great time recalling some eventful flights, sharing about our lives lately. It's kind of amazing how the ex-girlfriends still stay in touch when the ex-boyfriends are already history in both of our lives.

And I just came back to Singapore a few hours ago from Auckland. It was mind exhausting and physically tiring. Especially when there are only one GS and he can't work JCL, and I was the J2 on a 300ER plane on the way up to Auckland though I wasn't the most senior. But, we all had our fair share of work la huh? It always feels nevertheless good to be back, home. :)

I am off to London again tomorrow's night. Everybody says I am superwoman. Haha... Oh well... I hope London is doing good now. Batchgirl just smsed me said she got isolated in London because she showed signs of H1N1. Let's hope she will be okay and all of us will be okay.

突然有一种感想。
赢了不一定是最快乐的。
最快乐的应该是看到幸福的起源。
知道输了,才会更期待明天的以后。=)
Love.
:)

No comments: