Friday, March 04, 2011

a crazy good Feb

I am so physically jaded. Thus, am super thankful for the off days in town over the weekend. I hope Christchurch is really safe now. Safe enough for our planes to fly and lay over, safe enough for the boy to fly and come back home on time.

February has been a crazily good month. So many things happened and wonderful memories created within the 28days. I believe March will be a good month too, with my Tokyo Los Angeles to look forward to, eat my favorite japanese food, drink my favorite matcha latte, disney fun and the off days thereafter. =)

Friday night with the girls should be fun. Drinking wine, potlucking and playing wii. *beam*

Have a great weekend my friends and loved ones!

p.s. I super HEART my G12. :p

Belle and her new G12... (=

Coffee-lover...

Pink roses to delight...

The crazy company that I love... :p

No comments: