Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Understanding

Feel March isn't as easy and smooth like February. But yeah, it's just the beginning. Am pretty certain, we will find our way out somehow, and leave behind good memories. Am that positive. :)

I saw a friend (a guy) wrote the following quote in his facebook's status...

If you're busy with your things, I'll understand.
If you don't have time for me, I'll understand.
If you're full with your past, I'll understand.
But one day if i stop loving you, it's your turn to understand.

Like WOW... Haha...I guess in life it's easy to say you will understand each other but maybe perhaps you don't realise being understanding require double of the efforts that you thought you need. It's easy to say than to be done. Many of the times, you thought you are already being understanding, but you whine unknowingly, behave like a kid at times to get attention, throwing tempers on your face and tone even though you still very much try to act you are okay, you are composed, you are the most understanding human being people can find in the universe, you rant to friends about how belittled you felt at times and the struggle inside yourself.

I guess everything in life, has a reason why it happened now and not then, why it happened then and not now. If everything is so smooth and sailing, you may not appreciate and treasure things and people in life as much. Challenges are thrown at us, and solutions and fate are all decided by ourselves. I am not afraid of things that are going to happen. I am not regretful of things that I have done. I am more concerned of what I could have done and have not done. However, people always say too much worries boil everything down to zero. Embracing the current challenges in life will definitely do us good in the near future.

I can definitely do better.

Am so looking forward. :)

No comments: