Monday, June 27, 2011

Dreams

Am super thankful for the 4 off days after London, cos the standby wasn't activated and my rest was prolonged. Hehe... Weekend was spent lazing around, mostly sleeping, watching TV, eating at irregular intervals, and cycling at east coast park on the Sunday evening on a 2-men operation bike. :p I should really pluck up on that.

Eye is recovering so it's back to work again tomorrow.

Looking back on days when I was so self-centred, most of the times wanted things my way and till today, this moment, I see myself again, I actually give people a chance to talk before I comment, I listen before I flare up, I think twice before a tantrum, I go makeup-less because someone says I still look pretty like that, I don't have to be always in fancy tops and belts and sandals and I look perfectly fine in tees and birkies. I can be me without pretending.

Thank you...:)

Maybe....dreams do come true.

:)

No comments: