Saturday, June 18, 2011

a paragraph of faith

I seem to have lost the momentum to blog down my thoughts, in which I used to do very often in the past. Skipping the details, my daily life has been pretty much the same. Watching movies, having steamboat, eating ice cream, patronizing hawker food during off days, and still living my life in a suitcase, comfortably though but am slowly losing the passion, which I don't know if the passion can ever be recovered back.

Heading over to London for a couple of days. Haven't been there for almost 6months. Should be expecting summer sales I hope. Lol... Am quite contented currently, at this moment. Gratuity and bonus coming in$$$, Hong Kong holidays in less than a month time, and still very much in love with the same person. :) Promises though not given, the future still uncertain, the picture is still blurred, I am letting god to lead me the way, to a path that is meant to be my fate.

:)

Good night ^^

No comments: