Sunday, May 06, 2012

Dear diary

Dear diary,

You are always my best friend whenever I am down. It's a weekend and I did not have a date even though the other half is in town. 30/31 days a month, how many days are given to me? And how many days are officially mine? Even the upcoming holidays, we have to discuss through the phone and not a meet-up to plan the itineraries and book the flights and hotels together. I seriously feel something is missing.

You dislike me for flaring up so often, and I too, dislike you for smoking your health away and you always make false resolution about quitting it. I can't even see the future together because you are not creating one. Tell me what should I do diary? I am lost and confused. At my age of 28, I should move on if things didn't work out right? I don't know. Really don't know how. May god keep lighting up my path, so that I know what to do.

No comments: