Monday, May 28, 2012

May

Greece is indeed an absolute beauty. The sun (despite getting sun-burnt), the sea, the paranomic view, the friendly and helpful Greeks, the freshest seafood, cheap beer and wine. It was kind of an adventurous journey for me. Being a scaredy cat who is afraid of heights and animals. Lol. Nevertheless, I still think I wanna go back some days. Be more brave, embrace the beauty and take more photos! Ha!

Love holidays but it's about time to tidy up the feelings and mood, and get the momentum right to go back to work. Am hoping I can be more discipline and save more money. Then... probably start thinking about the future all over again. The job, finding the one to spend the next phase of life together, settling in all the commitments. I guess it's never easy. To let go and walk out of the comfort zone, to have a fairytale love story and being happily married. Never easy. Never.

I believe god will lead the way and give me what is the best for me. Looking forward actually. :)

No comments: