Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Bye Bye Ngee Ann

Today is my school's graduation ceremony. I didn't go. I doubt many people will go also. If most of my friends are going, then perhaps I may consider going. Actually I find it quite pointless to go as in you suppose to reach by 0830 (the ceremony starts at 1000) to practise or rehearse the procedures and I don't think it will start on time either. Must be draggy with the Principal's speech & blah blah blah... Then after the ceremony you will proceed to some reception & yeah... After that, you will mingle around with your lecturers, schoolmates & classmates & most probably you will be bombarded with questions like "So are you currently working or studying?", "Where are you working/studying?", "Don't you intend to further your studies?", etc... Scary... Don't know why. I just hate it when people keep asking me about my future plans. Make me so paranoid. Perhaps I am just unsure of myself. Haha. Nah. I think I know myself & know what I want. I am just "occassionally" fickled-minded. Lol.

Time seems to fly sOoOoO fast. I think many people have been saying that. 3 years in Ngee Ann have gone. Today eventually marks the official end of my poly student life in Ngee Ann. No more lectures, no more tutorials, no more projects, no more common tests, no more exams, no more skipping of lectures & no more taking bus 74. Haha. I always take bus 74 to school. Now I don't take bus 74 anymore unless needed. NEL takes me to almost everywhere in the fastest time conveniently. Haha. Studying is still SO much better than working. I would say I will rather study. Really miss my school days. Hai... Sometimes I just wonder why isn't Ngee Ann offering any degree courses? If there are, I sure take up. Haha.

Bye Bye Ngee Ann! My story in you ends today. You have left me with colorful memories. I am proud to be part of Ngee Ann's history. Muacks! =p

No comments: