Thursday, August 26, 2004

I want to be a mummy!

Found 2 very nice & sweet blogs.

1) http://clie.pearlpan.com

2) http://www.rock.per.sg

These 2 blogs are created by 2 married couples, specially delicated to their children. The 1st blog is a girl. Clie Pan. I think she looks really cute & sweet! I like her! Haha. Her mummy is also quite pretty. The 2nd blog is a boy. Ethan Ong. Very adorable looking & the current blog design is really nice.

Their parents are doing blogs for them so as to keep track of their growth development & personally I think the blogs will create really wonderful memories for the kids when they grow up. They are able to reflect & see what they have done during their childhood times and how much their parents love them. More and more parents are creating blogs for their children & this idea actually stimulate me to wanting to create blogs for my kids in future. Ethan's parents even have other toddlers' blogs who are also done by their parents linked to their son's blog. I think this is really cool.

I suggest that PM Lee can use these blogs to urge & encourage Singaporeans to get married & to give birth to more children. I'm smiling when I was browsing the blogs. =)

Children are gifts from god. When i looked at Clie's & Ethan's blogs, I suddenly felt that it's so great to start your very own family & having your own babies. A doting husband. Adorable kids. =) Hopefully I'll settle down at 25. Having my 1st baby at 27. Haha. Things are unpredictable. Who knows I may be someone esle's mummy before 25? Anyways, this is not the most important issue now. More important now is the Mr. Right issue. Hohohoho...

No comments: