Thursday, August 19, 2004

Office job is BORING!

This topic spells out my thought. Haha. Office job is BORING!!! Sometimes I really got nothing to do that I can surf the internet the whole day till I don't know what else to surf already. Haha. A super slacking & stressless job. I am seldom busy. Which may be good in one sense & bad in another sense. Just some basic reception cum administrative duties. Frankly speaking, I don't think it needs a diploma holder to fulfill the responsibilities of the job. Hiaks! A waste of my talent. Lol.

Pretty determined now that I don't wish to go into the administrative line in the future when I am really out into the real working world. (This is only a temp job. Most prob studying next yr to get my degree.) I prefer jobs that are challenging & can provide me with great career opportunities and advancements. Seriously I don't think I can go far working in this office. (Though it is a german MNC) :/

I am a job-hopper! Haha. Make it sounds nicer, I wanna gain more different working experiences before I go for my studies. Of course the pay$$ wise is important but I think the process is even more imperative. Been flipping thru newspapers & browsing jobstreet. Hopefully I will be rewarded. Hehz.

Alright. I shall stop here. Going to the toilet. Haha...

No comments: