Monday, October 03, 2005

Feeling lousy

I went to the dentist just now & he suggested that I shall do a root canal treatment. It was so damn painful though he injected aspirin to my gum. & I need to go three times in all for the entire treatment. Today I did one & still left two more treatments to do. *faint* He gave me some painkillers for me to take home too. These few nights I haven't been sleeping well and I don't really have any appetite to eat. So unlike me right? Those who know me will understand. I am a food lover & I can eat a lot. I look so ugly now too. With the "not enough sleep" look. Hai...

The treatment is so bloodly hell expensive as well. Hmmm... But what to do? I don't know why it happens to me. I am feeling very lousy. Really. It's like there is always a hurdle in whatever I do lately. Things aren't in the way I want. *whine* Hope all the good things & good news shall come along soon.

Waiting.....

No comments: