Sunday, October 09, 2005

So.....

So..... Eventually I didn't go to my friend's birthday chalet yesterday. I guess a girlfriend of mine was quite pissed with me for not going. She said the birthday boy came to my birthday party earlier on this year & it wasn't very nice if I didnt go to his. She thinks that I am just plain lazy to go down to the party. Oh well, it's quite depressing to hear these words from someone whom I had known for ages. I don't wanna explain further why I don't wanna go. It may sound like I'm finding excuses for myself.

I think my presence at the chalet isn't that important afterall because the birthday boy actually smsed me just now to thank me for coming to his party. Did he see my twin? I presume he mass-smsed everyone who was on his invitation list. I wished him anyway.

I'm going to the dentist tmr for my 2nd treatment. It's so scary. I have always hated to go to the dentist. Let's hope everything goes fine. =)

Okay. I shall go remove my mask (yes. i am doing my facial-masking now. heh. most girls are vain pots. *grin*) & continue with my revision. Life is soooooo boring now! *pout*

Where is my guardian angel? I need you to guard & guide me along.

No comments: