Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Thinking & thinking & thinking.....

I have been thinking a lot lately. Thinking is good but thinking too much can be a negativity in which I can't control. But still thanks to people who have been offering me advices. I really hope this phase of my low time will go away soon. It has really affected me in one way or another.

Feel like giving up but I am still holding on. I am still holding on but yet I feel like giving up. Quite contraditive I know. I don't want to make a mistake & I also don't want to continue making the mistake if I am really making now.

I don't wanna regret later.

Sometimes you just need someone/someones for you to rant, hug & cry upon.

Okay...I shall continue with my revision later. Gotta try to buck up. I realise that although I was reading the notes but my mind just wasn't really concentrating.

May all the good things come along soon. =)

No comments: