Sunday, May 17, 2009

couple-code

I was so drained and tired today, but it didn't stop me from going supper with MR. D. A good friend who always gives me advices, pushes me to do things, encourages me on things which maybe some others don't see and think likewise, let me pour my sorrows, listen to my happiness, say I look better in my act-cute hairstyle. He says my bangs are a form of acting cute. *roll eyes and giggles*

And I am so happy that he is getting married, with a super wonderful girl! =) And today after flight, checked my mailbox, received another red bomb invitation from another friend. It seems like the whole world is getting married, the crew are marrying each other, and everyone is getting couple-coded. Just when some people may think it's kind of sickening to keep seeing each other for more than 80% of the flights together, I thought it is sweet. =) Haha... Maybe it's just me. :)

No comments: