Friday, May 22, 2009

peaceful

Have decided not to take up the FQ-GQ thingy, for the moment. Still very much want to go to other places though. And I will try to be a JQ on my own, with classes outside. *grin* =)

My Tokyo trip is confirmed cancelled. All "thanks" to the H1N1. But I rather be safe than sorry. It's the quarantine part that is scary. And they are suggesting Bangkok. I am like "what?, anything lor...don't wanna waste the leave. at least we are heading somewhere. ha." Oh well. *roll eyes*

Oh and did I mention that I have this colleague on flight who was from Superband, Amber and he's a super duber nice guy? Plus everyone is nice too. Another steward around my time, and a few stewardesses whom I have flown together before. Okay, it's random now. It's me. =p

Going for breakfast with them in 2 hours time. And I gonna catch a bit of my show online now.

Love ya all. :)

No comments: