Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Jet lag

You know what makes a relationship stronger, and feeling deeper, as the days go by? It's the communication and the time spent together. When 2 persons aren't talking as much, or/and aren't seeing each other that often, slowly you may realise eh....actually you don't like him/her that much anymore, the liking for the person somehow decreases, and probably you may come to a conclusion and think that everything is just a phase and you will get over it.

Anyway, it's not me. It's just my SUPER random thought. Hehe... Just suddenly feel it's hard to keep a relationship close, tight and strong, especially with my job nature. I need constant reassurance....like frequent phone calls and messages, spend time together, do things together, liking each other's friends and families, having common interests, sharing common goals in life, same expectations about the future together and blah blah blah.

Anyway...anyway....California is great. ;) The companies, the shopping, the makan, if only I could minus off the tiredness. Am pretty worn out, jet lag pretty much messed up my body clock. It's a pity that I couldn't meet Nay Lui in San Francisco this time. He just got into a car accident. I hope he is alright now. Bless you darling.

No comments: