Saturday, October 31, 2009

passers-by

I was at the mall awhile ago. Felt like a zombie walking around, aimlessly. But I still managed to get some stuffs that were on my agenda list. Work was tough, busy like a bee, and I got myself new bruises on my arm again as souvenirs. Nothing new.

Just a penny of thought...
I realise there are and have had many passers-by in my life. Some stayed alittle longer than the usual, some stayed alittle shorter than I expected. Some left too quickly before I could do anything, some stayed and created memories that I would never forget.

Some left, then some others come in, and it just keeps going on and on, and probably it';s like that for now.
I am someone with a very low level sense of security. I need a lot of constant reassurance so that....I can feel safe. Like now, I am on my big bed, under my blanket, surrounded by pillows, and they seem like a kind of protection for me. It's kind of silly I know. But I know I am safe, somehow. =)

Anyway, this post took a long while to write. I just fallen asleep for hours and woke up again to write. Haha....

Suddenly, I lose all the momentum to continue this post already. Till here then,

Love, Los Angeles.

No comments: