Sunday, November 01, 2009

In the middle of the night in Los Angeles,

I was on the phone for an hour or so, comfortably on my bed, then it was complete silent for "i don't know how long", and when I realised the line was being cut off eventually, oh shit, I had dozed off for a good 10minutes! Message back the caller, and I got back the same message at the same time. "Doze off?" Haha.... When both parties fell asleep during a phone conversation together, either the topics discussed were too not entertaining or tiredness really set in, especially with the gmt plus here minus there. I guess we are really tired. I suppose. =)

Then I had my take-away dinner that I bought from the mall earlier while watching online drama, showered, put on a relaxing mask and fell asleep again, and then to be waken up by the same caller again. Now I can't seem to go back to sleep already. There is a change in gmt in Los Angeles with effect from today, I am so afraid I will miss the call time later. Haha...

Am reading 美容大王 by 大 S. Quite interesting though. Trying to make myself sleepy again but it seems like I am feeling more awake than ever. I even look through the room service menu, already had my idea what to have for breakfast later. Hehe.

Tokyo next. :p Shopping , eating and guess what? It's Japan. It's love. Hehe.

Loves.

No comments: