Monday, November 30, 2009

for once.


Gym, New Moon, Dinner, Supper, guess they all covered up the whole of my Sunday. It's less than a month to Christmas. Time to start hunting down presents for people. And you know I always thought Christmas is the most beautiful festive in the calendar, and probably also the most perfect time to show your love and affection to those who meant a million to you.
Ling, sorry but I am going to quote what I read from your blog. Don't scold me ok. I know it's copyright but it's too sweet that I thought I wanna share. Haha... =p
"love is... when he cant sing, but he tries so hard to sing just for u...love is... when he is thinner than u but he carries all e stuff just for u...love is... when he trys to act smart to impress but end up looking dumb dumb to u.."
You know just when I always say I have a fetish for men who are tall, handsome and can sing. *laugh*
But....
Maybe loving the less than perfect man from your dream isn't such a bad idea.
=)
I am tired. Perhaps a comfortable and strong shoulder to lean on would be just fine.

No comments: