Saturday, November 07, 2009

left alone

Somehow, I pretty much want to be left alone, for the time being. Away from crowds, away from everyone. No phone calls, no smses, no emails, no msn, no meet ups, no attention, nothing. Life has been too preoccupied till I don't even know what exactly am I thinking, how exactly do I feel.

Some people, some things, some memories can be a little pain-killing to the mind and heart at times. Furthermore with that amount of feeling and effort I had once put in. How much can one really love/like someone? Maybe it's more than you yourself can even imagine. Haha.. But.... I understand time never travels back, so I move on. :)

Sorry if I didn't reply your smses or answer your calls. Pardon me for all your missed calls. I just feel like being disconnected from people for awhile. However, I will still selectively choose who to reply, who to talk to. Just want to be a little anti-social today. :p

Have a great weekend everyone.

Love.

No comments: