Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I didn't go missing....

I didn't go missing. I'm still here. Just that I'm getting lazier & lazier to blog. Hehe. Just did a HongKong turn & a 3 days Narita. I love Japan! The cosmetics & girly stuffs are much cheaper & they are all so pretty....or maybe prettier! Met up with batch people in Narita & we had a nice time catching up & drinking together. & I flew with familiar faces during the Narita flight too. So yey, everything has been fine.

I worked C2 on the way up to Narita. 1st time working C2 sial. Phew, the special meals weren't many & I still managed to survive with the help of my nice complex leader.

*grin*

I said earlier I wanna post some photos up. But the photos are all in my computer & I seldom use my computer now cos I have my own laptop now & my laptop doesn't have the programs cos I didn't install them to it. Haha.

By the way, I'm so in love with fake eyelashes now! *bEAM*

No comments: