Friday, April 13, 2007

London Tour

Hihi! I'm in London again & this time it seems more fun than my previous trip cos I have khakis to go tour with me. *big big grin* We joined the tour to go Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral, Magna Carta & The Roman Bath. I really wish I could have more time because there are really just too much to see. But you know joining a tour, you have to pace your time to suit the timing that the tour guide set for you. Anyway, all these places are REALLY REALLY lovely.

I think I spend most of my money for this trip on sightseeing but it was fun. Just did a little bit of shopping & I didn't buy much cos I spent quite a bit on shopping when I was here 2 weeks ago. Oh, & the 4 of us just spent like S$160 together for dinner just now. Imagine it's S$40 per person for dinner. But hey, everything is in pounds ok & it's like everything is X3. *kekeke*

Shall post some beautiful photos up soon. See ya back home!

No comments: