Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Miss me ok?

Watched late night movie, "Sunshine" with him last night. Not very fantastic but still watchable. Heh. I'm standby called up to do a London flight again tmr. I just did London like last week. But this is a 4 days pattern, gonna stay at a different hotel. Hopefully, there's some fun for this flight cos I saw the crew list & I happened to fly with one of the flight stewards before. Probably it gonna be fun. I hope so. Hehe.

Went Ark Cafe to see him sing. He is good. Not that I'm praising my bf but I think he is really good. Waited for him then went Mac to have something & we took a train then a cab home. His car is still in the workshop. There's some problem with the spraying so he sent it to the workshop today again. It's our first time taking a public transport together. So, it seems a little different. *grin*

I'll be back on Saturday 6pm. Till then. Miss me ok? =p

No comments: