Monday, April 30, 2007

It feels so good to be back home.

It feels so good to be back home. I was away for flights for 4-5days but it seemed like forever to me this time. Didn't go out in Istanbul. Stayed in my room, used my laptop, read, ate & slept. Heh. After a day & night in Istanbul, we flew to Dubai & after we reached our hotel, we got changed & chiong our way out for supper & to get some stuffs from the supermarket. We had so much food at such late hours & our conversations & topics never stayed away from flying & cabin crew. But it's true. Only those who are flying understand our so called "airlines jokes" & really laugh at them & we fly, so we know. Something like that. Hehe.

Sunday we went to the mall to shop. (Shopping you know? *bEAM*) Yey! Bought krispy kreme donuts, 2 tops, & a CK brief. & we all pax back to Singapore. Hehe.

By the way Dubai is like freaking hot. 38-41 degrees. *mELTz*

Yey! I love to be back! =P

No comments: