Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hello!

Hello! I was back on thursday morning. Came home, took a shower, sleep, & met my batch people for dinner & drinks & supper. It was great. We went vivo marche for dinner, dragonfly for drinks (the crowd really sucks! ha.), outside zouk say hi to another batchgirl who didn't turn up for the meeting, & last but not least we had our supper at tong shui cafe. We had lots to catch up with one another. So yeah. I'm happy! *grin*

Then on friday I met yingxiu for lunch at waraku japanese restaurant, went for my waxing & eyebrows trimming too. Did a little bit of shopping before heading home in the evening. Then showered & got changed & met bf for dinner & movie. Fantastic 4. Pretty nice! Hehe.

Yesterday wanted to go yoga but was like really plain lazy. I got up like really early in the morning cos I couldn't sleep. Watched the repeat episode of campus superstar, went out to get some stuffs, practically doing nothing productive the whole day until at night I met bf for dinner again. We went bedok 85, then giant & bark cafe near loyang & changi area.

I think my sore throat is coming back already. Damn irritating. Flying to shanghai late night later. Catch me on tuesday when I'm back in the noon! =)

Ok. Photos soon. Haha. Ciao!

No comments: