Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm in cape town.

I'm in cape town now. It's 12june2007, 8.10pm. (6hours behind singapore) I have a fantastic set of crew & most of us went sightseeing including the captain. The sights were really amazingly beautiful & the seafood was really really very good. Photos gonna be up when I'm back in singapore on thursday morning. Hehehe....

Overall, it was a really nice trip. A bit like holidaying. Haha. =P

Plus the passengers load was light on the way up & it gonna be even lighter on the way back home. Wahahah. But sometimes with light load, time seems to pass slower.

& know something? My this whole set of crew to cape town are all married except me! There is this stewardess she is 24 & she is like married for like more than half a year. Everybody on this flight was like kept asking me "eh you better buck up ar... when's your turn? you see everyone here is married lei...left you only you know...." Haha. It was pretty hilarious la.

& every flight that I go, without fail, people will sure ask me, "do you have japanese or korean blood? you look like a japanese stewardess. you look like a korean stewardess." Oh well.
=)

Oh ya. Bf came to pick me up from my house & drive me to the airport on sunday. That was really sweet of him, despite the fact that I was almost late but good thing I was just in time, haha. I love the thought & I appreciate the effort. Thanks dear dear! I know he'll never get to read this but still I think he knows la. Haha.

But still, I hate it when it seems like he is leading some other desperado girls on. Maybe he doesn't notice it but I definitely don't feel good at all. & it's really really saddening cos I hate to feel this way.

I'm like snacking on my sour cream & chives flavour pretzels, haven't bath yet cos I just came back from the sightseeing tour not too long ago & I'm like sooOOoo lazy to bath. Hah. Was out the whole day since morning. It was a really adventurous tour. Encounters stuffs & all. Someone calling for help at the top of the mountain & stuffs. It was quite scary la. The road trip was filled with storeis told by the tour guide & driver & we also some sort of scared ourselves with funny stories. Haha. Pretty much enjoyed but it was really tiring though. Yesterday we took the shuttle bus to the mall but it was nothing really fantastic & things aren't cheap either. The only thing good was the ocean basket restaurant & we had really yummylicious seafood over there. I miss my seafood platter especially the squid & the fried calamari. *drools* Hehe.

Alright. I think I shall get myself to bath & maybe online for another while later & then catch my beauty sleep. Call time is like damn early tmr's morning.

But yey! I'm coming home! *grin*

No comments: