Thursday, June 28, 2007

@ Los Angeles

Hello! I'm now at Los Angeles & it's like 7.42am here but I can't get to sleep already. The timing difference does play a part. Anyway, so far until now (touchwood. =p), everything has been great. Crew are nice, shopping is great but sinful (*laughs) & food is yummy yummy!

I think I gonna spend more than my allowances for this Tokyo-Los Angeles flight. I don't wanna go think or calculate how much I have spent. It's scary. Ha. Ok la. I try to comfort myself to make myself feel better by thinking of july 7th. Bonus payday! Lol. I think I gonna go shopping crazy again when I fly back to Tokyo from Los Angeles on saturday. This time round we gonna stay at the town area & that's it. Haha. I can't wait. *grin*

& yey! I'm going to the Los Angeles Disneyland later & it's like so near my hotel. Haha.

You know sometimes I feel like I'm like on a holiday/vacation whenever I'm going for long flights plus the great company I have! Heh.

& I bumped into Lydia! She is doing this flight pattern too but she came one day earlier than me. She just came to my room to chat & she is going back to Tokyo tmr. So probably I gonna catch her for dinner again in Tokyo! So cool right? You meet your friends overseas for catching up, dinners, drinks & stuffs like that. How many of you get to do these often? You know I have this love-hate feeling for my job. It's contradicting. Ha.

No comments: