Saturday, June 23, 2007

I get so bored with......

I got so bored with my black hair that I went to do some highlighting to it just now. Hahaha.

Anyway, met up with the usual people lately. The loved & dear ones. Just came back from manila nightstop yesterday morning. Tomorrow doing a bangkok turnaround follows by my 8 days tokyo-los angeles on tuesday. I guess I gonna have fun, with all the shopping, food & entertainment out-stations but I know I gonna miss the loved & dear ones badly.

Nonetheless, my holidays is coming! =p

I realise a lot of things are really beyong our control. Things happen when you thought they wouldn't. I hate the feeling of heartbreaking. Nothing. It's just some random thoughts. I always think about stuffs la. Sometimes people say I have been thinking too much. I know but I can't help it la. Haha.

Maybe some things are just not meant to be.

Oh, & to the boyfriend, happy ord-ing! I know you are damn damn happy & high about it. I know you can't read this cos I'll never let you read. Haha. But still, I'm happy that you are happy. =)

No comments: