Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A380 conversion

Finally finished my A380 conversion today. I have been sleeping less than 3 hours these 2 days. The night before the 1st day of conversion, I was out to airport to pick someone then to supper together, and by the time I reached home it was already 2plus in the morning. I slept at nearly 4am and I woke up at 6ish morning. Last night, the same thing, just that I didn't go out but yet I couldn't sleep. Woke up at 6ish this morning too and my eyes were closing on me while I was driving. Drank many cups of coffee today but it didn't seem to work at all. I was like so stoned.

Reporting for beijing tomorrow's night and I am still comtemplating about certain decisions that I am going to make. What should I do to make myself don't look so stupid? What should I do to still keep some dignity to myself? What should I do if I really really want certain things? What should I do if it doesn't turn out the way I want? What should I do?

No comments: