Friday, September 26, 2008

beijing

I thought I won't be going out in beijing... I was all prepared to hibernate, order room service, watch my hongkong series online and sleep all I want. Some of the girls wanted to go out, so I tagged along. Slept for 3hours after checking in, then we headed out to hunt for jade. Yes. JADE. 2 of the girls are looking for jade. So we travelled around, had Coldstones (yummy ice-cream from states so we assume the milk they use is also from states? hopefully... gee.. =p), steamboat for dinner (I smelled like a steamboat myself after coming out of the restaurant..hahah...), then to supermarket before heading back to the hotel.

It's getting cold here actually. Not very important but just a thought that comes across my mind right now. I have to wake up like super early the next morning. Tell me about it.

Certain things, certain relationships are just made to change. That includes us. Me and you and me and you and.....

Love.

No comments: