Friday, September 19, 2008

home...FINALLY!



I am back home, like FINALLY... after flying consecutively for 2 weeks. Reached Los Angeles safely. The weather was fantastic. I had a big time shopping, eating, catching & meeting up with friends in L.A. Back to Taipei from Los Angeles yesterday morning, the weather was way much better than a few days ago. It was super sunny. I did my nails, i had my bubble tea, my taiwanese local specialities, I shopped & in all, it was all good. =) Paxed back to Singapore this morning & I managed to catch Sex and the City the movie onboard. It was fabulous. & not forgetting, I have been meeting wonderful people (*keep my fingers crossed*), people that make my flying life more interesting & enjoyable, people that make me truly appreciate & love what I am doing right now.

"she was a smart girl until she fell in love..."- Sex and the City.

Love.

No comments: