Tuesday, September 30, 2008

illusion

Did my nails AGAIN today because I broke one of them onboard the other day. It is so stupid and a waste of money actually but I can't stand having a broken nail. So they are all pretty now again. Hehehe...

I am broke now. I spent like 500 over bucks on my new range of skincare just now. But I think they can last me for months. And the salesgirl she is so good at talking that you can't say no to her. There goes my money. Make sure those skincares can "woah" my skin with the after results. Hah...

Do you know the feeling of having something you wanna say but you just can't say it out? Simple, clear and precise message you wanna bring across but it just takes you tons and tons of courage to do so. How can I convince myself that everything doesn't matter? How can I convince you that there can be magical? How can I be so sure that we will be okay this time?

Sometimes I wish I can just say whatever I want to say.

Whenever I think of you, I tell myself it is just an illusion...



Love.

No comments: