Thursday, October 30, 2008

pizza, wings and beer

Pizza, Chickem Wings and Beer always make the best friends together. =)

Somehow, I wished I was really drunk and high, so that I could don't remember things, don't remember you and just remember myself! =)

Off to work again tomorrow morning. Life goes on and on and on, even when everything esle changes. =)

Very weird... It just feels different now. Towards certain things and certain people. Or maybe it is just me. The cynical me.

And I like to make comparison between myself, people I know and some random others. Which can be so irrelevant, said by some of my friends. Hahaha...

And friends that you can really talk to, deep talking, seem very hard to come by. Or like I said, it's me. I prefer keeping certain things and thoughts to myself.

你比从前快乐,
对吧?

一种我不能给的快乐。






Thank you my lovely friend, for making me smile for this very second. =)

No comments: